1st July 2022 23:31

Top 10 Spacs On Reddit

Top Comments

today

Take profit on 80% of the contracts, gamble the remaining 20% into earnings FACT 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

Reddit Spacs Stats

Metric Count
No Of Stocks (discussed) 16
No Of Comments 22
No Of Comments (score >10) 1

Reddit Spacs Stocks Sentiment

Click on Table headers to sort

Stock Sentiment Sentiment Score No of Comments Price % Change
HUGS Bullish 0.521 3 9.81 0.1
PRPB Bearish -0.023 3 9.98 -0.1
CND Bullish 0.473 2 9.95 -0.1
IPOF Bullish 0.181 2 9.95 0.2
NAAC Bearish 0.0 1 9.825 -0.15
ALTU Bearish 0.0 1 9.91 0
PV Bearish -0.294 1 9.825 -0.05
CFVI Bullish 0.572 1 9.99 0.2
IPOD Bullish 0.421 1 9.94 0.1
VYGG Bullish 0.851 1 9.88 -0.13
MIT Bullish 0.743 1 9.755 -0.26
NLIT Bullish 0.477 1 10.23 -3.58
FACT Bullish 0.44 1 9.82 0
GGPI Bearish -0.032 1 11.22 3.51
IMPX Bullish 0.361 1 9.92 0
ETAC Bullish 0.691 1 9.99 0

Top Spac Stocks Reddit Posts

Click on Table headers to sort

Post No Of Comments
Announcements x Daily Discussion for Friday, July 01, 2022 16
Announcements x Daily Discussion for Weekend of July 01, 2022 3
Jpow and the Federal Reserve will be able to see all your finances soon. Your privacy rights were just taken away, FedNow is coming 1
Lehman 2.0: How SocGen and Credit Suisse Will Bring Down the Financial System 1
Was down 4-6K & then this happened. How many days b4 earnings should I sell to avoid IV crush? I chose these positions using Barchart & an online options calculator. Earnings is either 7/20 or 7/25. Will they expire worthless? Should I sell 5 days before earnings. Please help. No trolls. 1